A kitchen backsplash is a versatile feature serves as a protective wall from destructive things like food splashes and spills. This feature completes kitchen design, therefore, select backsplash that unify decor and fit with theme.
From many available colors, white is a brilliant color for small kitchen, creates a larger illusion, presenting a crisp and clean effect. If you are interested in making white kitchen backsplash, here is some interesting inspiration:
1. Use white tile to obtain a classic and clean kitchen. A white backsplash might the best choice that you want, in order to avoid boredom, create an attractive pattern. Use different sizes of tile, start from small and large.
2. Backsplash made ??of white glass tile creates an airy feel and blends perfectly with any decor. White glass tile backsplash brings a classy, eye-catching and never lose its own style.
3. Many ways to create an attractive white kitchen backsplash without dull appearance. Use small and square tiles, pick in different shades of white and make a monochrome mosaic. Try off-white tones combine with pure white and some other colors such as green, blue, pink, tan or gray to create something attractive in white domination.
Mix and match are very important to make a monochrome mosaic in a complex pattern, but remember to keep the subtle color variances and you will marvel at the end.
4. Bring modern accent in your white kitchen by making a mirrored backsplash. Although it isn’t white, this backsplash brighten up the kitchen space, creates a larger illusion and reflects the white color.
5. Create backsplash doesn’t mean to use tile only, simple way you should try is to coat the walls with paint. In addition, you can use stencils as a backsplash. This method isn’t going to spend a lot of money, but not recommended because prone to damage.
White is one of kitchen backsplash ideas, a color that gives a real effect. Make a pattern to rule out tedium that may come in the future if you decide to pick white kitchen backsplash.