Nowadays, kitchen countertops become the most important and the most frequently used item. As this area is prone to dirt, homeowners must clean it every day. How do you clean up the kitchen countertops? Well, depends on the counter you have. In this case, you have to pay attention the material.
What kind of countertop do you have? This kitchen feature made of different materials such as laminate, ceramic tile, solid surface, quartz and granite. There is a way to clean up the counter. Here are the things you can do.
1. Prepare everything you need such as: a clean soft cloth, sponge, nylon bristled brush, a mild dish soap, granite countertop cleaner, soft-bristled toothbrush, warm water and household cleaners.
2. If your kitchen has a granite countertop, clean up its surface from dirt with a soft cloth and a countertop cleaner that is especially made for granite. For stubborn stains or dirt, clean them up with water and mild soap.
3. Cleaning quartz countertops is an easy activity. You can clean up the surface with a solution of water and mild soap. Another thing you can do to clean up the counter is using household cleaners, like Windex. However, make sure the cleaners are non-abrasive and not contain bleach.
4. You can clean solid surface countertops by using a solution of mild soapy water. As alternative, you can use household cleaners (it’s totally fine if contained ammonia) to clean up the surface.
5. Cleaning ceramic countertops also an easy activity. Remove all spills and dirt with a solution of warm water, mild dish detergent and use a sponge to clean up the surface. Make a solution of water and mild dish detergent to clean out the grout, use a soft-bristled toothbrush to ease this mission.
6. What about cleaning up laminate countertops? Use water and a mild soap or a low-abrasion cleaner. For stubborn stains, take a nylon bristle brush and use a non-bleach detergent, scrub away any dirt on the surface.
These are six ways to clean up kitchen countertops, no matter what kinds of the material you have.kitchen countertops.