The best kitchen floor plans are consisting of style, form and function. These three aspects will decide or give big influence to the budget you need to prepare, the positioning of key components and the material you are going to use. Bring these three aspects into a balance composition often become a huge problem as need more time and effort to decide floor plans.
Based on several cases, kitchen floor plans can be something luxurious, complex, practical or simple. Before you decide a final design, please review the options and make sure they would fit well into your desire. A nice kitchen design must easily accessible by everyone to go to all components. Avoid a design that creates tight or crowded space, this issue is really important to create perfect kitchen floor plans.
Before running your plan, please consider the budget you have to prepare. There are several items and features you won’t afford, especially the ones you want the most, so you have to find ways to solve that. Let’s take an example, you want to have wood flooring, but the budget can’t afford for it. So, consider laminate flooring as an alternative as it has an option that mimics wood flooring. The point is, you must have alternative options if the budget can’t afford on something that you desire.
When talking kitchen floor plans, you will face so many available options such as L-shape, G-shape, U-shape, single wall and galley. Each option has different characteristics.
1. L-shape is the most common floor plan, offers flexibility and requires less space. The benefit, create an open and efficient work area.
2. G-shape sometimes consider as the modification of U-shape floor plan. This option has additional cabinets or peninsula.
3. U-shape becomes the most multipurpose floor plan for kitchens as offers sufficient storage and continuous countertops.
4. Single wall become one of the best kitchen floor plans for smaller space. The work triangle is one available in one line or wall. It’s a nice choice for smaller kitchens.
5. Galley also a nice choice for smaller kitchens, offers a small work station that facing each other on parallel walls.
The best kitchen floor plans must support the size of kitchen. To help you create a dream design, use online kitchen planner that available for free.