Do you have a Kitchenaid superba refrigerator in your kitchen room? This is one of the best selling products from Kitchenaid. It has some advantages and stunning designs. In order to maintain engine performance, it’s good to do maintenance such as replacement filters.
You can do kitchenaid refrigerator water filter replacement by your own easily and quickly. Maybe you want to ask, why should do replacement of water filter? Well, this is to ensure that existing water in dispenser remain pure and quality.
kitchenaid superba refrigerator filter replacement
1. First thing you should do is find where water filter cartridge cap is located. You can find it on the front of base grille. There you will see a small dial. Once you find it, put a dry towel on the bottom to absorb water that falls.
2. Next step is turn the cap counterclockwise and do up the stamp handle in vertical position. After that, pull gently to separate filter cartridge. How is it? It’s easy to get removed Kitchenaid superba refrigerator filter, right?
3. Now, remove the cap from filter cartridge and save it. Don’t waste the cap because it will be used again for a new filter.
4. Unpack the new Kitchenaid superba refrigerator filter and remove the protective layer from filter.
5. Put the cap on filter, you must place it in vertical and push the new filter in the same position as in step two.
6. Make sure the filter is mounted position perfectly, as well as the cap. Push it together into base grille. Not much different as when you release it, look at second step.
7. If it is installed correctly then try to do a test. Put a container just below water dispenser and press the lever. Do it for a minute or two.
That’s 7 steps that you can use to replace water filter on Kitchenaid superba refrigerator. It’s not too difficult, right? If you want to buy the new Kitchenaid superba refrigerator filters, online shopping is probably the best alternative option.how to replace a water filter on a kitchenaid Superba.