The kitchen is a room that dirty easily, in this case, it needs maintenance and cleaning. Food preparation and cooking are two activities become the most primary cause. All elements must be in a clean condition, as well as maintaining a proper kitchen supply. Write down kitchen supply checklist, some standard items must be available.
1. The first thing must be available on your checklist is an all-purpose cleaner. A versatile product that can be used on many element surfaces whether sink, counter or faucet. Many products of all-purpose cleaner available in the market, but it would be nice to choose a product with disinfectant qualities.
2. Kitchen needs broom and dustpan! These items must be available in the room, whatever size, type and brand you pick. Use them to clean up any dirt (food and other debris) on the floor or counter. If you have small kitchen, choose a broom with dustpan that can be attached.
3. Another item is sponges and must be included on the kitchen supply list. You can find them in different brands, shapes or colors, choose anything you love. Prepare several sponges for different purposes, at least purchase three scrubby sponges to clean up the counters, dishes and oven. Meanwhile for wiping down and general clean-up, prepare softer sponges.
4. Prepare dish soap in your kitchen supply list, whether or not you have a dishwasher. This product is available in different brands and offers various smells, choose the one you like. Make sure to choose a product that can be diluted, a double function as a cleaner to wiping up the counters and floors.
5. The last thing you have to prepare is mop and bucket, make sure these items are on your kitchen supply list. Choose a mop based on your taste, if you want a product that easy to use, narrow down your choice to a sponge mop, it helps you get the job done well. Prepare a bucket around 10 gallons, big enough to collect a lot of debris, grime and dirt.
Now, go to kitchen supply store and get what you need.