Kitchen sinks already become important feature. Nowadays, a kitchen must have a sink and this area is prone to dirt. There are a lot of dirty things you put on it such as plates or cookware.
Kitchen sinks need daily maintenance to appear clean and free from bacteria or germs. In order to prevent the spread of germs, medical experts suggest homeowners to perform daily cleaning and disinfecting. Make a sink stay clean all the time doesn’t have to use toxic cleaners. Products around the kitchen can be utilized such as white vinegar as it helps shine the surface and remove foul odors.
Besides vinegar, homeowners can use a baking soda that works as a gentle nonabrasive cleaner or taking fresh lemon from fridge that works as a stain remover. How to clean up the kitchen sinks?
1. Prepare necessary items such as sponge, spray bottle, white vinegar, water, fresh lemon, paper towels, and baking soda.
2. Before you start to clean up, please remove all dishes and rinse them with clean water. Make sure there is no food particle left.
3. Now, take a fresh lemon and cut it in half. Take a bottle of baking soda and sprinkle it on the cut ends, don’t too much. When you see stains on the sink surface, go scrub them. If the baking soda runs out, apply it once more on the cut ends.
4. Clean up the garbage disposal with the used lemon. Scrub it for a few seconds until you feel the disposal is completely clean.
5. Take out the garbage disposal for a while then pour solution of a cup vinegar and baking soda into the drain. It helps rid of clogs and odors. Flush the drain for a minute using hot water.
6. In order to disinfect and shine the kitchen sinks, grab a sponge and soak it in undiluted vinegar then wipe down the entire surface.
7. Make a solution of water and vinegar then put it into a spray bottle. Use it to spray the handles and faucet. Wipe them until dry and use a dry paper towel to buff them.
Perform daily maintenance to the kitchen sinks just like seven steps above.kitchen sinks.