The homeowners consider backsplash as an important feature. Since it serves to protect wall from splashes or food spills, they really want this feature to complete and preserve the beauty of decor. Determining a backsplash isn’t an easy case because it is available in a variety of options and picks the one that can unify the room for the best result.
White backsplash is a perfect choice for small kitchen, create a bigger illusion. Here are some white kitchen backsplash ideas you can pick!
1. Glass tile built with white backing is a steady option to create a classy backsplash. This tile has strong characteristics, attractive and suitable for a variety of kitchen decor styles. This helps create an airy feel for small space.
2. White tile creates a classic and clean kitchen style. Nonetheless, backsplash that only made from white tiles tend boring if there is no pattern or focal point. Therefore, make a pattern to avoid rigid look.
3. White kitchen needs a new touch in order not seem dull and a mirrored backsplash instrumental in creating a modern accent. This backsplash reflects light and light up a room, perfect for small kitchen because it has an ability to create spacious illusion, making the room seem more spacious.
4. Backsplash in a monochrome mosaic creates an inviting and attractive atmosphere. Not difficult to make, the main material is square, small tiles in different shades of white. Create something unique or complex pattern will be easier by doing experiment, mix and match. Don’t focus on one color, mix with off-white, blue, green, gray or tan.
5. When you occupy a new dwelling, whether a house or an apartment. It’s a normal thing to find a built-in backsplash right behind a sink or stove. That’s good news because no need to pay extra for backsplash. The drawback is a design that out of your taste. However, paint and stencils will give a new look.
Above are white kitchen backsplash ideas. Choose the one that fits your taste and kitchen decor style.